The General Secretariat
Responsibilities of the Secretary-General
The General Secretariat is responsible for the following:
- To ensure the smooth running of the professional career of university employees, while respecting the authority of the faculty and institute in this area.
- To prepare the budget proposal for the university and monitor its implementation.
- To ensure the continued funding of the activities of laboratories and research units.
- To ensure the effective operation of the shared services of the university.
- To develop programs for cultural and sporting activities of the university and promote them.
- To ensure the implementation and coordination of the internal security plans of the university in coordination with the ministerial office of internal security.
- To ensure the management and preservation of the archives and documentation of the university.
- To ensure the smooth running of the organisation office of the university.
The general secretariat is composed of the following:
- The sub-directorate of human resources and training.
- The sub-directorate of finance and accounting.
- The sub-directorate of facilities and maintenance.
- The sub-directorate of academic, cultural and sporting activities.